To renew your membership, you will need to retrieve your password, log in, and visit your online profile.
Instructions - to Retrieve or Create your Password:
- Click on the "forgot password" link at the top right corner of this page (even if you never had a password to forget in the first place).
- Enter your e-mail address as it appears in the online directory or other primary e-mail address.***
- You will be sent an e-mail with a link. Click this link, and it will take you to a webpage to set up a password. (If you do not receive an e-mail within a couple of hours, it was likely blocked by spam. E-mail our webmaster at the address below for assistance.)
Instructions - to Renew your Membership:
- Log in at www.stonewallbar.org
- Once you log in, click "View Profile"
- At the "View Profile" screen, click the "Renew" button. You will be taken to a screen where you can renew your membership and edit your directory profile, including your practice areas and photo
- Once you have reviewed and edited your profile, click "Update and Next," and you will be taken to the payment screen
*** Please note: Some members have provided multiple e-mail addresses to Stonewall. For instance, people have listed one e-mail address on their directory profiles but receive our newsletter at another address. To manage your member profile, please use the e-mail address you have listed in the directory or other primary e-mail address