a network of legal professionals Dedicated to promoting the interests of the LGBTQ community and their allies

New Website

• 20 Mar 2020 2:15 PM
    Message # 8845465
    Anonymous

Welcome to the updated Stonewall Bar Association of Georgia website!

Last modified: 20 Mar 2020 6:15 PM | Anonymous
  • 18 Mar 2021 2:03 PM
    Reply # 10210645 on 8845465

I find this new webpage somewhat difficult to navigate.  How do I edit my firm's address?  How do I find out when bar dues are due?  It's a pity that there isn't any area for discussion.

• 29 Mar 2021 6:40 PM
    Reply # 10250448 on 10210645
    Parsa Garrett (Administrator)
    John A. Leopard wrote:

I find this new webpage somewhat difficult to navigate.  How do I edit my firm's address?  How do I find out when bar dues are due?  It's a pity that there isn't any area for discussion.

Hi John,  I've attached a PDF with instructions on how to edit your Profile information.

Using the login icon in the upper right corner of your screen (the orange person icon), enter your username and password to login. Once logged in, click on that same icon again, and then click "View Profile" which will take you to the "My Profile" page. 

You should then be able to see your Membership Details (which includes details on the term of your membership) and your contact information (where you can list your firm details under "Contact Data"). 

Directly underneath where it says "My Profile" click on the "EDIT PROFILE" button to edit your information. 

Additionally, if you need assistance on renewing your membership, you can find further information here - http://www.stonewallbar.org/Renew-Membership

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

1 file
  • 12 Apr 2021 5:00 PM
    Reply # 10304771 on 8845465

Thanks for the information. 

For more information or questions, please email our Membership OUTreach Committee

Stonewall Bar Association of Georgia, Inc

Post Office Box 7708

Atlanta, GA 30357-0708