To renew your membership, you will need to retrieve your password, log in, and visit your online profile.
Renew Your Membership
- Step 1 – Login: Using the Renew button below, travel to enter your username and password, and then click “View Profile“
- Step 2 – Update and Renew Membership Level
- Select “Change” under the Membership Level on the Membership Details pane
- Select the appropriate membership level
- On the next screen, update your directory profile (if necessary)
- Click “Update and Next” to complete profile update, which will take you to the payment screen
- Step 3 – Submit Payment for Membership Dues
*If you have questions about recurring payments, or do not wish to be on recurring payment schedule, please reach out to our Membership Outreach Committee for assistance.
Retrieve or Create Your Password
- Step 1 – Click on “Forgot Password” in the upper right corner of your screen
- Step 2 – Enter your registered email address* to receive a password reset email
- Step 3 – Click the link in the email and follow the instructions to set a new password
*If you do not receive a password reset email within a few hours, it was likely blocked by spam. Check your spam folder or e-mail our Membership Outreach Committee for assistance.
**Some members have multiple email addresses registered with Stonewall (i.e. some members provided one email address on their directory profiles but receive our newsletters at another address). To retrieve your password please use the email address listed in the directory or your other primary email address.